Because of our highly experienced, skilled staff of physicians, nurse practitioners, nurses, medical assistants and case managers, women come to Dimock throughout their lives – from menstruation through family planning and childbirth through their elder years – for consistent, attentive, compassionate care every time.
At The Dimock Center, we focus on the “whole person” to ensure that women and their families are healthy and strong. In every health care encounter, our team works to provide women with ongoing evidence-based care through a wide variety of services for women, including:
- Preventive care and screening
- Obstetrical care
- Acute gynecological care
- Family planning services (including IUD and implant insertions)
- Confidential screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections
- Colposcopy (management of abnormal Pap smears) and LEEP procedures
- Breast exams and mammograms
- Walk-in pregnancy test visits
- Surgical consultations, preoperative and postoperative care with gynecologic surgery performed at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Spanish-speaking provider and interpreter services available
- Case management
We Are Accepting New Patients!
For more information about Obstetrics & Gynecology services or to book an appointment please contact us at: 617.442.8800 Ext.1250
Monday to Thursday: 8:30AM – 7:00PM
Friday: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Saturday: 9:00AM – 1:00PM
Meet Dimock’s OB/GYN Team!