We are now accepting walk-ins at our COVID-19 vaccine clinic.
Walk-ins are welcome without prior appointment at 30 Dimock Street most Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. To schedule an appointment in advance or learn more, call 617-442-8800 ext. 2025. Spanish-speaking operators are available.
Contact our COVID-19 Testing Call Center at 617-442-8800 ext. 2683 to make an appointment today. Click here for more details.
Visit our COVID-19 Vaccine Information Hub
For information about the COVID-19 Vaccine, check out our Information Hub here.
How can I stay healthy and stop the spread of COVID-19?
- • Cover your mouth and nose with a mask or face covering when out in public or around others, even if you have been vaccinated.
- • Wash your hands for 20 seconds frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- • Maintain a social distance (6 feet) with people outside of your household.
- • Avoid close contact with individuals who have a fever or cough.
- • Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- • If you are sick with a fever and respiratory symptoms, contact your healthcare provider.
- • When coughing or sneezing, cover your nose and mouth with a flexed elbow or tissue. Wash your hands afterward.
- • Clean frequently-touched objects using household cleaning sprays and wipes.
Check out the National COVID-19 Resiliency Network for information in multiple multiple languages and links to community resources in your area.
How is Dimock responding to the COVID-19 pandemic?
The health and safety of our patients, families, and staff is our top priority. We are dedicating time and resources across campus to ensure that our patients and families stay healthy with minimal disruptions to the important, and often life-saving, care they receive.
If you are struggling due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, here are some resources that can help.
- • Dimock is a vaccine distribution site that follows the state priority guidelines. Please click here for more information about vaccine distribution.
- • We remain committed to the safety of our staff, and have made the vaccine available to our frontline staff.
- • We have equipped our medical staff with appropriate PPE and are reminding all patients, families, and staff of simple, effective prevention efforts.
- • We have expanded our capacity for community testing. Contact our COVID-19 Testing Call Center at 617-442-8800 ext. 2683 to make an appointment today. Click here for more details.
- • We are proud to announce the opening of our Acute Treatment Services unit for Clients with COVID-19. This program is the first in the state to provide detoxification care to men and women with active COVID-19. We are excited to be able to fill this gap in recovery services for our community and are accepting referrals. For more information, call 617-442-8800 ext. 1320.
- • We also continue to offer Clinical Stabilization Services (CSS) for men and women with COVID-19, as part of our continuum of care addressing the dual pandemics of COVID-19 and substance use disorders.
Dimock is fortunate to have wonderful community partners like Beth Israel Lahey Health, the Boston Public Health Commission, and the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, who provide guidance and expertise to inform our work.
As national and local COVID-19 guidelines change, we will continue to assess our practices and put in place all steps needed to care for Dimock patients and families. And we will be sure to keep you apprised of our efforts.
How Can I Support The Dimock Center?
Donate to our Emergency Fund.
This fund helps us respond to this unprecedented public health epidemic. Your gift at this time will ensure that we can continue providing the highest quality, integrated care. The Dimock Center is committed to continuing to address the urgent needs of individuals and families, in the midst of this crisis. Thank you for your kind support!
The spread and effects of COVID-19 are certainly sobering, impacting so many facets of our lives. We remain grateful to you for your steadfast support of Dimock, at this challenging time and over the years. We look forward to keeping you updated about our innovative, comprehensive work that touches more than 19,000 people annually.