Our Child and Family Services programs provide educational and support services for families with children from birth through age five.
- Early Head Start – Center-based and home-based services to expectant families and children ages 0-3 years
- Head Start – Center-based services for children ages 3-5 years
- Foundations for Learning – Center-based child care for children ages 4 months to 5 years
- Early Intervention – Services for children 0-3 years old with disabilities and/or developmental delays
While all programs are based on Dimock’s main campus, Early Head Start, Head Start and Early Intervention also provide services in the community and in clients’ homes. We work together with each other, Dimock’s Health and Behavioral Health divisions, and community partners to address the needs of the entire family.
“Dimock feels like a community, like a family. My kids and I have always sensed that.”
– Lisa, Dimock Child & Family Services Grandparent