The Early Head Start Home Visitor forms partnerships and provide services to expectant families and children ages birth to three.
This position requires an Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Early Education or a Home-based CDA credential with minimum of 3 years of experience working in early childhood education, prenatal care, home visiting, teaching and/or community health (other combinations of education and experience will be considered). This position also requires a valid driver’s license and reliable means of local transportation to conduct up to 12 home visits per week.
Early Head Start Home Visitor responsibilities include:
- Conducting home visits with families in the Home Based Program
- Engages and educates parents through the use of the Growing Great Kids curriculum, which is designed to promote positive pregnancy outcomes, healthy child development, and school readiness
- Forms partnerships and provides services to expectant families and children ages birth to three
- Establishes family development goals and assists families’ in meeting those goals
- Works collaboratively with content area specialists to ensure families and children receive appropriate and timely services
- Recruits and enrolls eligible families
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Partnership with Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Opportunity to work with an incredibly diverse patient population and staff
To apply for this job please visit easyapply.co.