- RN/LPN with experience in clinical outpatient medicine.
- Familiarity with medical home model and chronic care management
- Familiarity with coding a plus, but not required
- Spanish speaking a plus.
Position: Full-time, may include some evening hours and Saturdays
Salary: Commensurate with experience and degree. Benefits included.
Contact: Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Seeking an experienced nurse to work within a diverse Adult Medicine practice delivering high quality outpatient primary care in a community setting. The successful candidate will work within a medical home team with providers, nurse colleagues, medical assistants, front desk staff, behavioral health therapists, and ancillary staff to deliver direct patient care and organize population management as it relates to clinical care. Great opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
This position also includes additional responsibilities with appropriate time allotted including:
- Learning the fundamentals of coding and billing (both for compliance and coding for risk), to become the in-house resource for primary care to assist with coding training, questions, and develop approaches to capture coding opportunities;
- Basic care management responsibilities for a discrete group of patients (medication reconciliation responsibilities and basic care management responsibilities)
The Dimock Center is a non-profit community-based organization that provides comprehensive services to Boston’s urban neighborhoods. Dimock offers nearly one hundred programs to over 40,000 individuals, spanning primary and specialty health care; job training and employment services; early childhood and family support programs; substance abuse and mental health treatment services. Highlights of Dimock’s specialized programs include Addictions Services, on-site detox and half way house, and collaboration with Health Leads, Head Start, Early Head Start, and Early Intervention. These programs are integrated with Dimock’s high quality primary health care, dental and eye care, and mental health services.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com