Dimock’s Foundations for Learning program is a center-based, child care program licensed to serve 87 children ages 4 months to 5 years old. In order to meet the needs of working families and those who are in school, the program operates year-round, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Both EEC income-eligible contract and private pay slots are available. Vouchers are accepted.
Our Foundations for Learning program offers high-quality services to promote the success of children and meet the needs of working families, including:
- Safe, welcoming facilities
- Low teacher-child ratios
- Experienced teachers
- Individualized curriculum, with a focus on physical activity, nutrition and social-emotional health
- Developmentally-appropriate activities and materials
- Ongoing assessment and evaluation of children’s progress
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Family involvement opportunities
- Screening and follow-up for health, nutrition and developmental concerns
- Assistance in finding a medical and dental ‘home’
- Access to education classes, including nutrition and parenting
- Support for families of children with special needs
- Activities to promote father (or father-figure) involvement
There are no eligibility requirements for enrollment in the Foundations for Learning program other than having a child between the ages of 4 months and 5 years. However, families seeking an income-eligible contract slot and/or using an EEC voucher must reside in the state of Massachusetts, meet income requirements and be working or attending school.
How to apply:
If you are interested in enrolling your child in the Foundations for Learning program, please email email@example.com or call 617.442.8800, ext. 1390. Applications are accepted year-round. If slots are not available, eligible families are placed on a wait list.